This page is shown in English as no translation to 简体中文 is available.
More with LeSS
Per definition, this explanation must be short ;)
What does “more with LeSS” imply?
- From Empirical Process Control: more learning and adaption with less defined processes, prescriptions, and formulas. More based on principles, less based on detailed practices.
- From Scaling: compared to many traditional and alternative approaches to scaling, less roles, less artifacts, less single-specialist groups, less overhead, less handoff and information scatter, less indirection between developers and customers.
- From Agile Values: more organizational agility (flexibility) with less complexity.
- From Lean Thinking: more value with less waste and overhead.
- From Impact Mapping and Value-Driven Development: more outcome with less outputs