Y-Soft case study: huge LeSS without LeSS Huge
Scaling one product development with 15+ teams without requirement areas or LeSS Huge overhead. Case study how we cooperate as a team of 15+ teams, what we tried and failed, what we tried and kept. All of our 100+ engineers report directly to CEO without any middle layers.
Specifically, we would like to discuss:
* Concept of "driving team" to help with a focus and domain knowledge.
* What we measure: predictability vs. throughput.
* How we work as a PO community (we still have one true PO).
* The (impossible) coordination of the meetings
* Working without managers.
* ... and more
Zdenek SoukupArea Product Owner at Y Soft
Brno, Czech Republic