Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course provides the most practical and actionable approach to creating value through the scaling of Scrum related Agile in global enterprises and distributed teams.
While LeSS is a simple framework to enable empricial process control, LeSS is packed with proven advice and practices for achieving value fast on large and complex projects.
It provides a start-to-finish approach for large initiatives across the entire project spectrum and lifecycle, starting from sprint planning to retrospective.
Each of the topics includes an exploration of applying the practices using individual and team exercises. The exercises illustrates how to transfer the training into practice.
Every exercise ends with a debrief and a discussion, so that people can relate what they've learned to their own situation, and bring up questions and experiences to be addressed by the whole group.
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- Defining your product
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Feature Team Adoption Map
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Case Studies and Q&A : Undisclosed Security company.
- ScrumMaster role within LeSS
Elad is one of the first LeSS trainers in the world and the first in Israel, and refrained for a long time from getting any trainer certificate (You can hear about the reasons over a cup of coffee).
This course is aimed at managers and team members who are involved in large agile project and development initiatives. The course provides certification for practitioners.
Certifies Less Practitioner
All participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works website and access additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants and LeSS preactitioners.
All participants get access toa digital version of the new book: Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS
Feedback from recent clients
Price: 1,900 Euro
Early Bird Price: 1,700 Euro (End Date: June 20, 2017)
Additional Price Information: Group price is 1500