Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course provides the most practical and actionable approach to creating value through the scaling of Scrum related Agile in global enterprises and distributed teams.
While LeSS is a simple framework to enable empricial process control, LeSS is packed with proven advice and practices for achieving value fast on large and complex projects.
It provides a start-to-finish approach for large initiatives across the entire project spectrum and lifecycle, starting from sprint planning to retrospective.
Each of the topics includes an exploration of applying the practices using individual and team exercises. The exercises illustrates how to transfer the training into practice.
Every exercise ends with a debrief and a discussion, so that people can relate what they've learned to their own situation, and bring up questions and experiences to be addressed by the whole group.
The course is divided to 3 weeks and the training days will be : 8,15 & 22 Of January 2017
Day 1 - 8/1/2016
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
Day 2 - 15/1/2016
- Defining your product
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Feature Team Adoption Map
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
Day 3 - 22/1/2016
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Case Studies and Q&A : Undisclosed Security company.
- ScrumMaster role within LeSS
Elad Sofer is a very experienced Developer, Agile Coach and Trainer, he is one of the Agile pioneers in Israel and have been dealing with Agile in general and specifically agile at scale since 2007. Elad still likes to get his hands dirty and develop software using different languages and agile engineering practices such as BDD, TDD, Pair programming and more.
Elad is one of the first LeSS trainers in the world and the first in Israel, and refrained for a long time from getting any trainer certificate (You can hear about the reasons over a cup of coffee).
This course is aimed at managers and team members who are involved in large agile project and development initiatives. The course provides certification for practitioners.
Certifies Less Practitioner
All participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works website and access additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants and LeSS preactitioners.
All participants get access to the draft of the new upcoming book: Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS
This training is organized by Practical Agile, a company commited to lead LeSS adoptions and one of the first LeSS coaching companies
What people that participated say:
"I have written down at least 10 things i would like to try with my team and my organization and you have given me plenty of food for thought, Thanks." - Irena Label - Cisco
"Amazing course. Learnt a lot of new and interesting stuff which I'm going to share and implement in my organization." - Alon Cohen - RSA
- "Charming Elad, training was wonderful, filled with useful content. The clarifications of Scrum and Agile were important and relevant. When we focused on LeSS and LeSS hugh i could imagine my organization in most of examples and explanations which very much fit my needs". - Anonymous
Price: 6,000 ILS
Early Bird Price: 5,100 ILS (End Date: December 8, 2016)
Additional Price Information: Does not include VAT