This course has been cancelled.
Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling Scrum to more than one team. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development. LeSS.works gives an overview.
The Certified LeSS Training
The Certified LeSS Practioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting LeSS to your product development group. This highly interactive course ensures you are ready to start adopting LeSS in your organisation!
The course covers the fundamental LeSS principles and thinking tools, hands-on tools, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
References & Case studies
Who Should Attend
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved in a large agile adoption. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected.
Day 1 - LeSS Principles & Fundamentals
- Design for Perfect
- LeSS Principles & Fundamentals
- LeSS & LeSS huge overview
Day 2 - Scaling Techniques & Practices
- Organizing for Customer Value & Feature Teams
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
- Product Ownership at Scale.
- How to coordinate teams as scale.
- Overview of development practices when scaling.
Day 3 - LeSS Adoption
- Adopting LeSS in your organization.
- Role of Management & Human Operations.
- LeSS Organizational structure; distributed & multisite development
- Various Case Studies at Financial and Technology companies.
- Scrum Master practices in a LeSS organization.
Certifies Less Practitioner
All participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works. Here they can find additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants.
All participants get access to the book: Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or a Professional Scrum Master course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practising Scrum.
Price: 1,500 GBP
Early Bird Price: 1,350 GBP (End Date: 2019-09-19)
Additional Price Information: All prices excluding VAT