Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
Language: English / Dutch
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling Scrum to more than one team. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development. LeSS.works gives an overview.
The Certified LeSS Training
The Certified LeSS Practioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting LeSS to your product development group. This highly interactive course ensures you are ready to start adopting LeSS in your organisation!
The course covers the fundamental LeSS principles and thinking tools, hands-on tools, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
References & Case studies
Want to learn more about how companies have implemented LeSS? Please read our case study and our white paper Scale Your Product NOT your Scrum. More case studies can be found at the LeSS Case Studies page.
Who should Attend
Day 1 - LeSS Principles & Fundamentals
- Design for Perfect
- LeSS Principles & Fundamentals
- LeSS & LeSS huge overview
Day 2 - Scaling Techniques & Practices
- Organziging for Customer Value & Feature Teams
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
- Product Ownership at Scale.
- How to coordinate teams as scale.
- Overview of development practices when scaling.
Day 3 - LeSS Adoption
- Adopting LeSS in your organization.
- Role of Management & Human Operations.
- LeSS Organizational structure; distributed & multisite development
- Various Case Studies at Financial and Technology companies.
- Scrum Master practices in a LeSS organization.
Certifies Less Practitioner
Price: 2,500 EURO