Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
For whom is the participation in a Certified LeSS Practitioner class meaningful? Let's hear it from Craig Larman:
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
(Aside, but noteworthy: Course runs until 18:00 on day 3; for certification, full attendance on every day is required!!!)
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved a large agile adoption. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or a Professional ScrumMaster course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
Some pictures of one recent class
"Great Job Wolfgang, thank you soooo much, this has been quite a remarkable session!I can defintely recommend this course!" - Andreas O.
"Everyone can see that he is really behind when he represents something." Oliver T.
The following topics will be covered in the Certified LeSS Practitioner course:
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Scrum Master role within LeSS
- Case Study: German big Insurance company
After successful course completion (attending full-time, etc)...
- (free) digital versions of the first, second, and third LeSS books
- more LeSS learning (videos, etc)
- the course handout PDF and photos of everything created within the course that was on the walls
- contacts of all course participants
- a course certificate
Wolfgang is Certified LeSS Trainer from LeSS Company.
Wolfgang is a passionate Lean & Agile Coach, Trainer, Scrum Master, Problem Solver, Project Manager, Knowledge Seeker, Systems Thinker with a high level of energy. He has worked 20 years for Nokia/Nokia Siemens Networks.
He has over ten years of practical experience as a Lean and Agile coach in large-scale lean and agile adoptions. He has also been leading the Program Management Development function on business unit level for four years and was a development manager in program management on company level for four years. Wolfgang’s experience covers also working as Program Manager for five years including successful commercial launch of products.
Recently he traveled for over 3 years around the world with his dogs on a motorcycle.
Currently he is working as an Agile Coach and trainer for Gosei where his recent engagements have taken him to Large-Scale Scrum adoptions (LeSS) in a traditional insurance company and digital manufacturing field.
Price: 1,990 EUR
Early Bird Price: 1,430 EUR (End Date: )
Additional Price Information: All prices are without VAT