Certified LeSS Basics
This event has been cancelled.
Certified LeSS Basics (CLB) is an introductory course to LeSS. By attending this 1-day course with our Certified LeSS Trainers you will gain more information on what LeSS is, what LeSS is not, the purpose of LeSS and how it may be applicable in your working environment. You will also learn where to find more information about LeSS and what to do if you are interested in adopting LeSS in your company. By attending the CLB will help you to prepare well for your Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP). Having a foundational knowledge of LeSS through CLB helps you to engage and learn about LeSS at a deeper level during your CLP course.
What you will learn
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach to scaling
- Summarize what impact this has on the organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all LeSS roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over ~8 teams
- Know the existence of and location of major learning resources at less.works, including at least these sections: Why LeSS?, Introduction to LeSS, the rules, the online videos & books chapters.
Who would benefit
Developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches and managers in product development groups who are interested in expanding their knowledge on various agile scaling approaches.
The participants have passed Scrum Foundations course from Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org or have acquired the same knowledge from reading and practicing.
What you receive
- Certified LeSS Basics certificate
- Tasty lunch, breakfast and teas, coffees and water throughout the day
Price: 750 GBP
Early Bird Price: 600 GBP (End Date: 2019-08-28)
Additional Price Information: Special offer! Get the CLB and CLP for only £1500!