Certified LeSS Basics
This event has been cancelled.
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale.
It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. It provides a 1-day overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses.
It will help determining whether LeSS is for you, however for LeSS adoptions, we’d recommend to follow it up with a Certified LeSS Practitioner course.
The Certified LeSS Basics course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort or is curious about the framework.
What participants will learn
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach on scaling
- Summarise what impact this has on the organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all LeSS roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organising LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over 8 teams
- Know the existence of and location of major learning resources at less.works
Price: 495 GBP
Early Bird Price: 395 GBP (End Date: 2020-04-07)