LeSS & Learn: Deepen Knowledge and Share Experiences
- in a LeSS adoption or gradually moving in that direction?
- a pCLP, CLP, or CLE?
- eager to continue your learning journey towards LeSS mastery?
- interested in sharing your LeSS experience, deepening your knowledge through exchange with other practitioners?
- review some LeSS knowledge that is most relevant for you at the moment?
- discuss real-life situations and examples?
Then this is the workshop you are looking for! This training will give you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge, explore the well known and less well known LeSS experiments.
This 2-day LeSS & Learn event is an in-depth journey connecting experiences of LeSS practitioners with sound theory and principles by highly skilled Certified LeSS Trainers. The event will be a collective mentoring session where we deepen LeSS knowledge and generate a lasting impact.
This course is exclusively for people who attended already the Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP), Certified LeSS for Executives (CLE), or provisional LeSS Practitioner (pCLP) course. The training is for those who want to continue their learning journey towards LeSS mastery. It is considered the proper way to extend your existing certification and shows a clear intention to grow expertise. People attending multiple of these events can genuinely be considered candidate LeSS experts.
We will cover a mix of course topics with a high focus on sharing experiences and experiments. We share and discuss LeSS and LeSS-Huge adoption war stories, workshop experiments, tips, and coaching techniques.
The agenda for this 2-day event will be created and adjusted by your initiative, using the ideas you bring with you regarding LeSS. It is considered good practice to come prepared by exploring your knowledge gaps using the LeSS online assessment. You will develop and capture ideas you have passion for and make plans that will move your ideas forward in your organization. Your input will be essential for the success of this event. As an attendee, we expect that you prepare questions you might want to bring in; talks you want to give; workshops you want to run and other stuff you want to do during the event.
Given the topics you bring forward - before and during the 2-day event - the Certified LeSS Trainer will act as a guide and mentor towards deeper knowledge and experience by doing and by teaching.
Common topics that are addressed during this event:
- Deeper insight in LeSS principles, like Lean Thinking
- Scrum Masters, how to educate them?
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Tips for running communities
- Technical practices at scale, how they work and why they are important?
- Understanding and dealing with politics
- What to expect when starting a second LeSS area?
- Designing for perfection and working with perceived constraints
- Performance management
- Contracting with vendors/suppliers
- Dependencies with external parts (internal/external)
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reducing/Removing Queues over Managing Queues
- LeSS Metrics
Examples of topics brought by participants:
- My organization is still not moving forward towards LeSS, what steps should I take?
- How can I convince…
- The teams are not working according to the Definition of Done, what to do?
- How to get real customers in the Sprint Review?
- Can I visit a LeSS adoption?
- I’d like to share what we did
- Could you cover topic X again?
After course completion
All participants will have their Certified LeSS Practitioner and/or Certified LeSS for Executives certificates renewed and will extend their account on less.works for two years. Here they can find additional information about LeSS, share course information, and stay in contact with other participants of the event.
Certified LeSS Practitioner and/or Certified LeSS for Executives renewal for another 2 years.
Price: 1.200 EUR
Early Bird Price: 1.000 EUR (End Date: 2021-12-09)
Additional Price Information: Group bookings of 3 people or more receive a 500 Euro discount per participant on the standard price. || Private courses on request