Online/Virtual: Smarter Agile Series: Scrum Master Fundamentals
|Srikanth Ramanujam||Toronto (Online)||Link|
|Type: Training||Date: 2020-04-16||Start Time: 13:00||Srikanth Ramanujam|
Smarter Agile Series: Scrum Master Fundamentals
- Clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
Who Should Attend
The Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
What You Will Learn
Over the 16 hours, students can learn tools and techniques to become effective Scrum Masters and to coach a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
Why take 2Agility’s Smarter Agile Courses?
At 2Agility we have been conducting Scrum, Kanban, Large SCale Scrum, Scaled Agile courses privately and publicly since 2013. We have privately coached 100+ teams in starting them off on their training needs with our courses before coaching them in various Agile practices, tools and techniques in their learning journey
- Thursday April 16 - 1 PM to 5 PM
- Friday April 17 - 1 PM to 5 PM
- Monday April 20 - 1 PM to 5 PM
- Tuesday April 21 - 1 PM to 5 PM
Participants will earn a certificate of attendance upon completion of the the Smarter Agile Course: Scrum Fundamentals.
If formal certification is preferred, we recommend completing the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment through the Scrum.org website. We currently hold no affiliation to Scrum.org at this time, but we are working towards offering certifications in the future.
City: Toronto (Online) State: ON Country: Canada