(If you are interested in becoming a LeSS trainer (after reading all the below), please mail less_trainer AT less.works)
Who are LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainers?
A LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer is a Scrum Trainer (CTC/CST/CEC/PST) who’s Scrum courses are aligned with the LeSS concepts and introduces LeSS in their Scrum course. They are also able to teach the Certified LeSS Basics course, which is a one-day introduction to LeSS.
Becoming a LeSS-friendly Scrum trainer
If you are a LeSS-friendly Scrum trainer and want to list your courses here in the future, the criteria for that are:
- Have gone through two CLP courses (with different trainers), at least one with Bas or Craig
- Be a CST/CEC/CTC or PST or be a “Candidate LeSS Trainer”
- Have your Scrum training material reviewed. For CST, their CSM. For PST, their flipcharts/additional slides. For CTC/CEC, their Scrum training.
- Share your CLB material (if teaching CLB), and not using the standard variant
- Thoroughly read both the Scaling Agile and Iterative Development book and the Large-Scale Scrum book
- Have done the post-course CLP test at least once, and contributed a question to the test.
- Recommended but not mandatory at the moment: Co-train a CLB with an existing LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer
The trainer will need to register the participants at the end of the course.
Expectations towards LeSS-friendly Scrum trainer
We expect the LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainers to:
- Add your course (e.g. the CLB course, etc) here at less.works, to show in our course listings.
- Upload Scrum and LeSS training participants at the end of the course
- For the CLB courses, pay the registration fee per participant, which is 50 USD
- Share their CLB training material within the LeSS-Friendly Trainer group so they can collaborate on improvements to the standard variants
- Be friendly!
(If you are interested in becoming a LeSS-friendly Scrum trainer (after reading all the below), please mail less_trainer AT less.works)