We’re super excited about this second LeSS Conference!
Things you can expect from the LeSS Conference:
- We experiment with the second iteration of team-based conferences. All people are encouraged to share their experience within their teams and to produce a showable conference experience to share with everyone!
- Four tracks with sessions:
- Experiments - Practical things to try out and potentially improve your LeSS adoption.
- Experience - People in LeSS adoptions or related experiences sharing them to the larger group.
- Games - Several people have created games to learn aspects of LeSS. Join these.
- Training Snippets - LeSS trainers will do a part of their course and would like feedback from people on that course snippet
- Whole conference Open Space
- Mingle with the LeSS creators, trainers and practitioners
Hope to see you there!
Marco de Jong and Jurjen de Groot (BP2-21)
Michael James and Jacek Bochenek (The Great Hall)