Appendix A: Additional Reading
There is a lot of material published about Scrum. In this reference section, we would like to point out some additional online material and a couple of books.
- The Lean Primer - An introduction to Lean Thinking, an important influence to Scrum.
- The Distributed Scrum Primer - Additional tips for teams who aren’t co-located.
- The Scrum Master Checklist - A list of question that good Scrum Masters use.
- Feature Team Primer - Scaling Scrum with Feature Teams
- Scrum Guide - The official description of Scrum.
- Agile Contracts Primer - How to make Scrum-friendly contracts.
- Leading Teams - Richard Hackman
- Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Thinking and Organizational Tools for Large-Scale Scrum - Craig Larman, Bas Vodde
- Practices for Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Large, Multisite, and Offshore Product Development with Large-Scale Scrum - Craig Larman, Bas Vodde
- Agile Project Management with Scrum - Ken Schwaber
- Succeeding with Agile: Software Development using Scrum - Mike Cohn