Certified Org Topologies™ Practitioner, Level 1 (COTP-1)
This event has been cancelled.
About the event
This two-day practical class is designed for executives, managers, consultants - all influencers excited and challenged about designing, assessing and sustaining agile ecosystems at the whole-company level to solve their existing problems by scaling agility beyond the team-level and frameworks.
Taught by the creators of Org Topologies™ in an innovative format called "Org Design Studio" that allows participants to sketch, prototype, iterate, evaluate and improve different org design options with ease.
Day One - “Assessing Agility”:
- Seven archetypes of org design for product development
- Two key org design drivers that determine organizational maturity
- Six key paradigm shifts for transformation
- Assessing org design with Org Topologies™ Scans
- Assessing existing scaling frameworks with Org Topologies™
- Understanding the qualities of high-level org archetypes
Day Two - “Designing for Agility”
- Four personal transformation journeys of CEO, Product Manager, Engineering Managers, Teams
- Discovering the product gap
- Designing high-level archetypes and practices to create and sustain them
- Sketching & improving org design options with Org Design Studio
- Participants discover options for improving org design of their organizations
The body of knowledge this class is based upon is derived from Org Topologies™.
Org Topologies™ will enable you to own and master your path toward higher states of adaptability, starting from wherever you are now. Your organization will be more customer-focused, enabling you to stay relevant for your customers and stakeholders in the long run.
This training is delivered by the creators of Org Topologies™
- Alexey Krivitsky - a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) for scrumalliance.org
- Roland Flemm - a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) for scrum.org
Both have been actively consulting in the field of business agility and large-scale product development for more than 15 years each.
If you are interested to invite us for an in-house workshop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price: 1 695 EURO
Early Bird Price: 1 290 EURO (End Date: 2023-08-31)
Additional Price Information: Ask for a group discount or an in-house class option.