Hi, I'm Alex. I'm living in southwest of Germany at the foot of the palatinate mountains.
I currently work as agile coach for clients in nearly all sizes and envirnoments and as a Scrum and Design Thinking Trainer.
I started my professional live as a web developer with a strong focus on frontend development and graphical design in late 90ies. After beeing a classical project manager for several years and failing a lot ;-) I first hesitated with this "agile thing" but quickly got more and more enthusiastic while getting insides why sooo many classical project I saw and lead had to fail.
Since 2008 I work as Scrum Master, Product Owner and since 2013 as an agile Coach with a strong focus on scaling topics and since early 2014 concentrated on LeSS in several product groups.
- Blog on agile, Scrum and scaling topics on thinkagile.de
- German Translation of Large Scale Scrum - More with LeSS from Craig Larman and Bas Vodde
- LeSS Conference 2019 Muich: Presentation of the "MuTIC"-Game
- Agile World 2017: Organisational change with Feature Team Adoption Maps
- LeSS Conference 2017 London: Case Study fiducia AG
- Agile World 2016: LeSS in a nutshell
- LeSS Conference 2016 Amsterdam