Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
This event has been cancelled.
51-53 Hatton Gardens
The Certified LeSS Practitioner® course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework, rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and continuously improving LeSS in your organisation using various thinking tools.
The flow and focus of the course will be tailored to the expertise and growth areas of the people in the room to create a unique and agile experience that learners get the most from.
The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive Q&A sessions to ensure that the topics most of interest to the participants are investigated in detail.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for Project Managers, Development Managers and Product Owners - and anyone who is involved in a large agile adoption — who already has basic Scrum knowledge.
What participants will get
What participants will learn
- How to answer ‘why LeSS?’
- How to explain the LeSS principles
- How to redesign any organisation for agility
- The reasons behind the LeSS organisational design
- Systems modelling techniques
- How to define your product
- How to advise on LeSS adoption
- How to coach the events in a LeSS Sprint
- How to coach the LeSS roles
- Separating the myths from the facts
- Real-world examples from an instructor with 14+ years of experience
Price: 1,500 GBP
Early Bird Price: 1,350 GBP (End Date: 2020-05-20)