Michael Delis is the Executive VP and Director of Training &Methodologies at the Project Management Centre (PMC), author/instructor of the Agile Project Management program at McGill University, Coordinator of the Certification and Education Program at the PMI-Montreal chapter, and active member of Agile Montreal.
As a Senior PM consultant, Agile Practitioner/Coach, and certified PM instructor, Michael has actively applied over 2 decades of diversified global consulting, training, project management, and engineering experience in IT, business, and telecommunications industries and in both aerospace and aviation sectors at various international customer sites in North/South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Michael is a seasoned presenter and has been a keynote speaker at various corporate and project management chapter events.
Along with a bachelor degree in Engineering from Concordia University in Montreal, Michael has also received the following project management and Agile certifications:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• SAFe Program Consultant based on version 4.0 (SPC4) from the Scaled Agile Academy
• Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) from Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
• Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) from the Disciplined Agile Consortium (DAC)
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Practioner (CSP) from the Scrum Alliance
• PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner from the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG) and is certified PRINCE2 trainer
A dynamic individual possessing strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to shape and drive a project throughout all its classic lifecycle phases or agile iterations. Passionate about consulting, training, and consciously seeking to identify challenges and opportunities to help individuals, teams and organizations to improve in order to achieve strategic objectives, agile transformation, and developmental maturity.