Assessing and designing agile organizations with #OrgTopologies
This two-day practical class is designed for executives, managers, consultants - all the influencers within organizations who are excited and challenged about creating sustainable agility at the whole-company level and solving existing problems with scaling agility beyond team-level and frameworks.
Org Topologies is a mapping tool that helps learn recognizable organizational archetypes in order to discover, improve and communicate your agile transformation journey. The mapping will allow you to talk to managers, scrum masters, agile coaches, product owners, executives and team members using a common language to reflect on your challenges.
This two-day practical class is designed for executives, managers, consultants - all the influencers within organizations who are excited and challenged about creating sustainable agility at the whole-company level and solving existing problems with scaling agility beyond the team-level and frameworks.
Day One - “Assessing Agility”:
- seven archetypes of org design for product development organizations
- two key org design drivers that determine organizational maturity
- assessing org design with Org Topologies Scans™
- a case study review: assessment of an agile transformation at a large bank
- workshops: participants develop assessment skills
Day Two - “Designing for Agility”
- review of high-level org archetypes that display high adaptivity and resilience
- analyzing known so-called agile scaling frameworks for alignment, autonomy and cohesion
- studying practices that create high cohesion
- a case study review: designing an improved org design for a product development organization
- workshops: participants develop org design skills
The body of knowledge this class is based upon is derived from Org Topologies.
Org Topologies will enable you to own and master your path toward higher states of adaptability, starting from wherever you are now. And thus, make your organization customer-focused, adaptive, and resilient in the face of change.
The trainers of this class are Roland Flemm - a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) with scrum.org and Alexey Krivitsky - a Certified Scrum Trainer with scrumalliance.org. Both trainers have been actively consulting in the field of business agility and large-scale product development.
Price: 1,695 EURO
Early Bird Price: 1,290 EURO (End Date: 2023-08-31)