Designing Agile Organizations
Are you ready to transform your organization into an agile powerhouse? As a leader, you know that being agile is key to meeting your customers’ needs. But did you know that your organizational design plays a critical role in enabling or hindering your team’s ability to adapt? By taking this course, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of how organizational design impacts your team’s agility, and learn guidelines and techniques for designing an agile organization that supports your business strategy.
This 2-day course is about re-designing an organization into one that can respond effectively to market changes and delight the customer.
To quote John Seddon: “Culture Change is Free. People’s behaviour is a product of their system”. In this 2-day course, participants explore how to guide an Agile transformation and how it affects the organization design, from product definition, team composition, roles and responsibilities to your appraisal system.
This workshop, based on “Creating Agile Organizations” by Cesario Ramos and Ilia Pavlichenko, uses a mix of instruction and group activities. Participants learn to designing agile organizations, avoid common mistakes, and make informed transformation decisions for their organization.
Course Learning Objectives
- Be able to design your organizations for adaptability and highest value delivery.
- Understand the impact on management, processes and structure of your organization.
- Understand the systemic approach to improve the performance of your organization.
Who Should Attend
The Designing Agile Organizations course is for leaders that play a key role in organization redesign and support an Agile adoption effort. We recommend that Tech, Business and senior leadership representatives attend, preferably together.
Day 1: Organizing for Adaptability
- What is an Agile Organization?
- Principles and Management Implications for Agility at Scale
- Typical mistakes when Scaling Agility
- A systemic approach for Designing an Agile Organization
Day 2: Organization Re-design Guides
- 12 Agile Organization Design Guides
- Organization Structure: How to structure the product group and surrounding organizational units.
- Processes & Integration: How to Coordinate and integrate across units
- People Practices
- Design your Agile Organization Case Study
Certified - Designing Agile Organizations
All participants receive a Designing Agile Organizations certificate and a copy of the book: Creating Agile Organizations.
Price: 1,995 CHF
Early Bird Price: 1,695 CHF (End Date: 2023-03-10)