Certified LeSS Basics
The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams.
LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Basics course provides a 1-day overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses. It will help to determine whether LeSS is for you and/or your organisation or not. The Certified LeSS Basics course is also for anyone who is involved in the effort.
The following topics will be covered in the Certified LeSS Basics course:
- Why LeSS
- LeSS Framework
- LeSS Principles
- LeSS Roles
- LeSS Events & Artefacts
- LeSS Adoption
- LeSS Huge
Following attendance on the Certified LeSS Basics, you will be able to:
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach scaling
- Summarize what impact this has on the organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over ~8 teams
- Analyze one's own current organisations’ state
- Evaluate the applicability of LeSS in one's own current work environment
- What organisational impacts LeSS adoption may cause.
- What impact would LeSS adoption make to participants’ work life?
Price: 495 GBP
Early Bird Price: 395 GBP (End Date: 2022-01-08)