- The first Certified Team Coach of highest level cert. of ScrumAlliance in China
- Mentor of Agile Coach
- Professional Coach (CPCP)
- Certificated Lean Kanban Practitioner
- Certified Management3.0 Facilitator
- Certified Large Scale Scrum Practitioner
- Visiting Lecturer of SMIE, Sun Yat-sen University
- UPerform Certified Agile Coach (UCAC)
After graduating from Nanjing University, Jacky Shen worked for more than 10 years in multinational corporations in the fields of telecom, finance, and the Internet. During this period he held many roles, including senior engineer, line manager, project manager, quality manager, and Agile coach.
Jacky started to practice Agile in 2007. He transitioned from senior developer to manager in the Agile transformations of large organizations of 500 people or more. He adopted Agile engineering practices hands-on to improve delivery, team-building, and the quality of the enterprise culture. He also provided guidance to product owners and ScrumMasters and participated in the implementation of the LeSS framework.
Jacky has provided training and coaching for many well-known international enterprises in APAC and Greater China for Scrum and Agile. Besides teaching Agile programming and project management skills, he has introduced soft skills, such as professional coaching and visual facilitating, to im- prove the overall performance and agility of the whole organization.
Jacky is the Chinese translator of the books SOA with REST (by Thomas Erl et al) and Effective Unit Testing (by Lasse Koskela).
Personal Website: www.JackyShen.com
Tags: Mobile Internet, Management 3.0, Continuous Delivery, Visual Facilitating, Scrum,
Lean, Agile, DevOps
● Mentoring of Agile Coaches and Scrum Master
● Agile coaching and training for teams and the enterprises
● Cultivating self-organizing teams and ScrumMasters
● Practical Agile software R&D patterns mixing Scrum/Kanban/XP/LeSS/DevOps etc.
● XP engineering practices, such as TDD, refactoring, CI, emergent design, pair-pro- gramming, ATDD, and automation. Service-oriented, distributed architecture de-
sign, and overall solution of mobile applications
● Working in J2EE, Python, Robot Framework, embedded-C, nodeJS, iOS, EmberJS,
and UML modeling and design patterns
● Nokia Siemens Network
Senior Engineer, Scrum Master, Q&P, R&D Manager, working on development for WCDMA telecommunication system. The agile experience of the department where he worked in was summarized to Large Scale Scrum framework by Craig & Bas.
● Standard Chartered Bank
Agile coach, Technical Project Manager, working on technology research and project management for cross-platform mobile banking product