Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) provides simple structural rules and guidelines on adopting Scrum in large development efforts and is also a framework for scaling Agile development across multiple teams. LeSS builds on Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional and self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying those at scale.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is a highly interactive, in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework, rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and continuously improving LeSS in your organisation using various thinking tools, organisational tools and action tools. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive Q&A sessions to ensure that the topics most of interest to the participants are investigated in detail.
For all details visit: https://petriheiramo.typeform.com/to/m7aIOD
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Scrum Master role within LeSS
Who should attend:
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for Project Managers, Development Managers and Product Owners — and anyone who is involved a large agile adoption — who already have basic Scrum knowledge.
Ideally attendees will have taken a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course, or be thoroughly familiar with Scrum introduction materials, such as the Scrum Guide. They should also have experience in practicing Scrum.
Price: 2,200 EURO
Early Bird Price: 1,980 EURO (End Date: 2018-07-30)