Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices
Sydney Postal Code: 2000
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for product development with multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
Who should attend
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for Project Managers, Development Managers and Product Owners — and anyone who is involved a large agile adoption — who already have basic Scrum knowledge.
Ideally attendees will have taken a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course, or be thoroughly familiar with Scrum introduction materials, such as the Scrum Guide. They should also have experience in practicing Scrum.
In this highly interactive course, participants will get a thorough introduction to LeSS, a deep understanding of the underlying principles and the concrete practices to help them to implement LeSS in their own organisation.
- The History and Overview of LeSS
- LeSS Principles
- Organising by Customer Value
- Adoption in your Organisation
- What is Your Product?
- The Product Owner Role in LeSS
- Defining Done
- Product Backlog
- The role of Management
- The ScrumMaster Role in LeSS
- LeSS Sprint
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Coordination & Integration
- Technical Excellence
- Working with multiple sites
There will also be multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore LeSS in your context.
After course completion:
What you will receive
- Three days of high-quality instruction from one of the most experienced LeSS trainers in the world,
- A printed copy of the course materials,
- Certification as a Certified LeSS Practitioner®,
- An account on the less.works website which contains additional information about LeSS, course information and options to stay in contact with the other course participants,
- A copy of the book Large-Scale Scrum; More with LeSS
Price: 2,900 AUD
Early Bird Price: 2,300 AUD (End Date: 2017-06-15)