Certified LeSS Basics
Certified LeSS Basics (CLB)
Standard Price: £475 + VAT
The Certified LeSS Basics course is a brief introduction into the LeSS Framework. Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams.
LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
provides a 1-day overview of the framework and some of the essential concepts that it uses. It will help to determine whether LeSS is for you and/or your organisation or not. The Certified LeSS Basics course is also for anyone who is involved in Certified LeSS Basics course The a LeSS effort.
- Product Owners and Product Management
- Agile Transformation Leaders, Consultants and Change Agents
- Organizational Leaders and Managers
- Experienced ScrumMasters and Agile Practitioners
- Team, Organisational Agile Coaches and Agile Trainers
- Software Engineers and hands-on technologists
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach
- Summarize what impact this has on the organisational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all LeSS roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over 8 teams
- Analyze one's own current organisations’ state
- Evaluate the applicability of LeSS in one's own current work environment
- What organisational impacts LeSS adoption may cause
- What impact would LeSS adoption make to participants’ work life
What makes us different:
In addition, all of our Trainers are Scrum Alliance Certified Coaches which means they have been assessed by their peers as experts in agile coaching and can also provide mentoring for aspiring CTCs. We are the only Scrum Alliance Coaches running this course in the UK.
We keep costs low by not having a large back office team or spending large amounts on advertising this means we can pass the savings onto our customers whilst not compromising quality.
Located literally minutes away from Victoria train station is the Premiere Meetings venue, a highly convenient meeting venue in the heart of London.
Registration price fully includes:
- Free Lunch included
- 3 sessions of freshly brewed coffee and a range of speciality teas.
- Chilled filtered water to keep you hydrated
- Free unlimited wifi
Basic Scrum knowledge from training or working in Scrum Teams for a long time is expected (despite the title this is not a beginner's course).
Please note: this course has the added Scrum Alliance benefit of being worth 8 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®) in category B.
Standard Price: £475 + VAT
Rickard Jones has over 20 years of professional services experience in roles such as Agile coach, trainer and program lead. With an Agile mindset, values, principles and practices, he has collaborated with many organisations, teams and individuals in supporting them on their complex journey to become Agile.
He goes where the value need is, having previously been an XP developer, programme manager, change manager, development manager, scrum master and transformation lead. Despite an unhealthy obsession with learning, he believes nothing beats a coaching journey of in-the-field practical experience. Not only is Rickard one of the authors of the AgileHR Manifesto. He is also an international conference speaker and a Certified Team Coach.
Finally, Rickard is an official LeSS Friendly Scrum Trainer and an approved ICAgile Agile Coaching Trainer.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website: http://agileaffinity.com/event-and-training-terms-and-conditions/
If you would like more information or to pay via invoice please email; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 223 4657.
Agile Affinity LLP.
Price: 475 £
Early Bird Price: 400 £ (End Date: 2019-08-28)