Michael Delis is the Executive VP and Director of Training & Methodologies at the Project Management Centre (PMC), author/instructor of the Agile Project Management program at McGill University, trainer at the PMI-Montreal chapter, Agile Leadership Journey (ALJ) guide and active member of Agile Montreal.
As a bilingual Senior Agile Coach/Catalyst/Practitioner, PM consultant, and certified instructor, Michael has actively applied over 2 decades of diversified global consulting, coaching, training, agility, project management, and engineering experience in IT, banking, business, transport, mobile, telecommunications, aerospace, pharmaceutical, and aviation industries at various domestic and international customer sites in North/South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Michael is a seasoned presenter and has been a keynote speaker at various corporate and project management chapter events.
Along with a bachelor degree in Engineering from Concordia University in Montreal, Michael has also received the following project management and Agile certifications:
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) and Release Train Engineer (RTE) from the Scaled Agile Academy
• Agile Certified Coach (ACC) from the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile)
• Certified Aware Leader (CAL) and Guide from Agile Leadership Journey (ALJ)
• Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) from Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) from the Scrum Alliance
• PRINCE2 (PRC2) from the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG) and is a certified PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner trainer
A dynamic individual possessing strong leadership and communication skills; a passionate consultant, coach and trainer, consciously seeking opportunities to help individuals, teams and organizations to improve and achieve strategic objectives, agile transformation/evolution and developmental maturity.