You have now the opportunity to become a sponsor for the LeSS conference 27-28. September 2023 in Berlin, Germany (http://less2023.works). We expect up to 200 participants from all around the globe and as usual, the conference will be held in a historic building. Besides hearing great talks from Bas Vodde and Craig Larman, we will have this year a couple of well recognized key speakers like Gojko Adzic, Bjarte Bogsnes, Jutta Eckstein. You can see the program already at the conference website, and it is updated as we get confirmation of other speakers.
We will have three levels of sponsorship: Gold, Silver, and Bronze. You will find the different packages in this overview:
Why become a sponsor of the LeSS conference
- Increased brand exposure: Sponsorship of a conference can increase a company’s brand awareness and exposure to a large audience.
- Networking opportunities: Sponsoring a conference provides networking opportunities that can help a company develop relationships with potential customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Thought leadership: Sponsorship can establish a company as a thought leader in their industry by providing opportunities to participate in panel discussions, speak on industry-specific topics, or present case studies.
- Lead generation: A conference sponsorship can help generate leads and increase sales by putting a company in front of a large, targeted audience.
- Product launch: Sponsoring a conference provides a platform for companies to launch new products or services to a receptive audience.
- Recruiting: A conference sponsorship can help a company recruit new talent by showcasing its culture and values to potential employees.
- Community involvement: Sponsorship of a conference can demonstrate a company’s commitment to the industry and the community it serves.
Here are the sponsors of the LeSS conference: