Certified Scrum Master with Certified LeSS Basics
Are you ready to coach your team to be at its best, to be more engaged, more collaborative and producing better quality outcomes?
Our highly interactive two-day course will provide you with an understanding of the Agile mindset and key Scrum roles, events and artefacts to support a successful Scrum team and ways of working. The course is lead by one of our world-class Scrum Alliance® Certified Scrum Trainers® (CST®) who combine their real-world experience with practical tools, real-life examples, lively discussion and interactive exercises to help you learn and embed key takeaways from the course.
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) your job is to help the Scrum Team perform at their highest level. This course will give you the structure and the confidence to ensure the Scrum Team understands and enacts the Scrum framework works effectively together and also protects them from both internal and external distractions.
Our Certified ScrumMaster course, which is accredited by Scrum Alliance, will allow you to demonstrate your awareness of the Scrum framework and knowledge of team roles, events, and artefacts in an industry recognised certification - CSM.
Why Choose This Course?
- You will improve your confidence in leading a scrum team and we offer excellent post-course support to ensure any questions or queries you have when back in the real world, are answered promptly.
- The course is designed to be a step by step, easy to follow process so you understand the specific actions you can take the following day to turn the learning into results.
- You will begin to feel that you and your team are actually ‘getting stuff done’, reducing stress and improving the morale of everyone.
- Your team's level of engagement will improve as your clarity of action, communicated in stand-ups and retrospectives (meetings), is delivered in a systematic way.
- The Certified Scrum Master qualification is a fantastic door opening qualification in the tech world and beyond.
- We pride ourselves in ensuring that your trainer has hands-on experience in the real world so that you’re not simply learning from an instructor, but from someone who understands how to apply the theory successfully.