Release the hidden potential of your organization by Teamwork
Please dream about the great place to work:
- The work works
- Collaboration is smooth and effective
- The norms support trust, safety, and fairness
- The organization as a whole is able to decide, manage time, reflect, and improve
- People take responsibility and initiative
- Individuals both align and use their individual strengths as necessary
This has been experienced and studied in small stable teams.
The same principles lead to great collaboration and performance in large organizations. Projects, communities, requirement areas, product management, single workshops, and even remote teams work better when you create the working conditions and serve the human needs for collaboration.
I have been looking at working life for 35 years. I would like to see that the majority of teams are able to do teamwork. Ok. Average. Normal. But what I usually see is a couple of brilliant teams, the majority of the teams peacefully dragging their feet and the rest struggling. This experience is supported by the researcher Susan Wheelan, who studied about 600 teams for decades. She concluded that 50% of people have never experienced decent teamwork.
This is waste, unutilized human potential.
Join the Meetup to understand how to support teamwork and transform your organization:
18:00 Interactive talk with exercises
- Benefits of Teamwork for individuals, teams, and the organization
- The five dimensions of building teamwork
- Teamwork for requirement areas, communities, or product management
- Teamwork transforming the organization
Ari Tikka has experience in developing teamwork and organizations since the last millennium. The content is drawn from teamwork research by Richard Hackmann and Susan Wheelan, Coaching, Responsibility Process, Nonviolent Communication, Agile, workplace counseling, and long practice in Tavistock and Foulkes' group dynamics traditions.
More about the content at https://gosei.fi/teamwork/
Flixbus offers drinks. If you are hungry, grab your bretzel on the way.
Address: Birketweg 21, 80639 München, Germany
City: Munich Country: Germany Postal code: 80639