|Type: Other||Date: 2019-05-31||Start Time: 12:00||Dinesh Sharma|
This camp is intended for LeSS Practitioners. That means: You have prior knowledge of LeSS and you have at least tried to implement a Large-Scale Scrum adoption an
This is your chance to interact with and learn from experienced Large-Scale Scrum Trainers who will attend this event.
The intention for this is to be a place to meet and learn. The plan is to have a "Setting the stage" to create a space for learning where mistakes are ok. Once the stage is set we'll have an Open Space - like structure (+ some liberating structures) to work on topics that the participants will choose.
Here are some areas where it'd be great to learn from/with each other:
- Sharing in-depth experiences in adopting LeSS with customers
- Starting and framing a potential LeSS engagement with a new client
- Applying systems thinking, introducing CLDs
- Applying feature team adoption maps
- Facilitating the creation of a perfection vision, initial DoD, overall retrospectives, product definition
- Growing internal coaches, supporting communities of practice
Henley Business School, Greenlands, Henley on Thames, Oxon, RG9 3AU
South West Trains and First Great Western operate from London Paddington to Reading via Twyford or there is a regular train service from London Marylebone to High Wycombe.
The easiest way to get to the Greenlands campus from Twyford or High Wycombe is by taxi.
There is a rail link from Henley to Twyford and then back to London Paddington.
There are also direct rail links to Reading from many major cities, including Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Bristol and Exeter.