When people talk about Edward, they often say, "Edward is a hands-on coding architect and lean-agile practitioner because delivering high quality software brings him joy."
Edward's central concern is how to design software well. He focuses on getting to the heart of how to build enterprise software that will last well into the future. He is interested in looking behind the specifics of technologies to the patterns, practices, and principles that last for many years.
Also, he has great enthusiasm to help teams do well by doing good - finding a style of software development that simultaneously satisfies economic, aesthetic, emotional, and practical constraints.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL I)
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
- Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP)
- Lean-Agile Coaching (Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Lean)
- DevOps Design and Implementation
- Software Architecture and Design
- Team Leadership