Webinar - Case Study: Large-Scale Scrum Adoption at Base Company
|Jurgen De Smet||Online||Link|
|Type: Presentation||Date: January 27, 2017||Start Time: 15:00||Speaker: Jurgen De Smet|
In summer 2014 Base Company (or a small part of it) decided to try out Agile (Scrum) within their delivery department, to soon discover that one needs to bring Agile beyond delivery in order to have a serious impact on business results.
From there on the road has been bumpy with lots of learning to share.
- Disruptive change or evolutionary change?
- Project oriented organization or product oriented organization?
- Keep PMO or not? How many PO’s?
- Engineering practices and C.I.? Devops?
- What about our offshoring partner(s)?
Many choices, many experiments.
Luc Schillebeeckx (former IT Director, now Coach of Change @ Base Company) will bring the story of how an organization where frustration and blame were the main values people lived by, went to an organization where collaboration and fun is prevailing.
MC / Interviewer: Jürgen De Smet
City: Online State: België Country: Belgium