Enterprise Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Team Coach (CTC), Program Lead, Online Remote Facilitator, AgileHR Manifesto Author, Scrum Alliance Trainer, LeSS Trainer and ICAgile Trainer.
With over 20 years of enterprise experience, Rickard continues to deliver a myriad of Agile Coaching, Training and Transformation Lead engagements in industries such as:
Enterprise experience in scaling Agile framework models at Team, Program and Portfolio level. Supported the worlds largest scaled Agile Transformation for covering over 120,000 employees. Directly supported a Centre of Excellence for over 200 developers.
International conference speaker, co-author of the AgileHR Manifesto. Meet-up founder for Scrum Event and an experienced Trainer. Having trained hundreds of people in Agile, Scrum, Agile Coaching, Team Facilitation to Technical Excellence in XP to Agile Leadership courses.
Scrum Alliance Certifications: Certified Scrum Trainer CST, Certified Team Coach CTC, CSM, CSPO, CSD, A-CSM, CSP-SM, CSM-PO, CAL-E, CAL-T, and CAL-O.
Enterprise Framework Certifications: LeSS CLP, SAFe Program Consultant SPC, Kanban KMP I and KPM II
ICAgile Authorized Instructor and Certified Professional in Agile Coaching ICP-ACC, Certified Agile Team Facilitation ICP-ATF, Management 3.0 M3.0, Certified Trainer for "Training from the BACK of the Room!" TBR and ORSC Trained
Professional Coaching Certifications: ICF Associate Certified Coach - ICF ACC, Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching - ORSC Trained and Co-Active Fundamentals
Recent Speaking Events:
Scrum Event Meet-Up - Founder of the officially endorsed Scrum Alliance User Group, meeting monthly.
Agile Prague 2019 - “Scaling LeSS”
Global Scrum Gathering® London 2018 - “Agile Culture: The number 1 Leadership Challenge”
Agile Coaching Retreat Copenhagen 2018 - "Agile Coaching Growth Wheel"
Global Scrum Gathering® Minneapolis 2018 - Two talks: "AgileHR and Scrum" and "The Agile Army"
Aginext.io 2018 - Two talks: "AgileHR and Scrum" and "The Agile Army"
Lean and Agile Middle East Summit 2018 - "Coaching Product Ownership to Unleash Innovation"
Agile Tour London 2017 - "Coaching Product Ownership for Unleashing Innovation"
Agile Coaching Retreat Copenhagen 2017 - "What Is Agile Coaching" website
HR360 European Summit 2017 - "AgileHR - Oh no not another fad jumping on the bandwagon"
Agile In The City London 2017 - "Coaching Scrum Teams on Vertical Story Slicing Micro-services"
Aginext.io 2017 - "Coaching Scrum Teams on Vertical Story Slicing Micro-services"
Agile Eastern European Conference 8: 2017 - "Aggressive Agile"
BCS Agile SG Fresh Voices #1 2016 - "What is Agile Coaching"
Scrum Regional Gathering Portugal 2016 - "Coaching Scrum Teams on Vertical Story Slicing Micro-services"
Agile Tour Vienna 2016 - "Large Scale Agile Transformations (in IB): Lessons Learned"
Scrum Coaching Retreat Geneva 2016 - "Agile Coaching Academy"
- Definition of Done Canvas - A “Definition of Done Canvas” tool that Scrum teams can leverage for their empirical process control:
- Agile Coaching with MuHinShu - Article on the concept of MuHinShu to mitigate or eliminate rank and privilege when Agile Coaching.
- Agile Radar - A new tool that you and your team can use to better understand constructing an Agile mindset.
- Core LeSS Game - An interactive and collaborative card sorting activity to learn the differences between “Core LeSS” or “Supportive Approaches” and what is “Not LeSS” (nothing to do with LeSS).
- Agile Coaching Growth Wheel - is a tool for Agile Coaches and ScrumMasters to help them reflect and grow themselves on their Agile journey. This tool is also best used with another coach to help support them.