I am a certified Scrum Master & Agile Coach with more than 5 years of hands-on experience in coaching and management of distributed cross-functional teams using Scrum framework and Kanban approach. I have taken an active part in Agile transformations in 2 companies, working with both dev teams and companies' management, helping to establish and foster Agile Mindset, Self-organization and Product Ownership. Also took part in the launch of transition to LeSS scaled Scrum framework.
Experience advising and consulting Product Owners/Managers of startups (IoT, 3D printing, blockchain and other domains) on different stages of growth to help them build fit-for-market products. Particularly supported the process of Customer Development with practices and tools such as Vision, Product and Market analysis (BMC), interviewing, Personas and JTBD, Journey and User Story Mapping. Big fan of the Fit-for-Purpose Framework (F4P).
- 18+ years of experience (since 2002) in information technology
- Managed 40+ people
- Participated in 8+ startups, 5 of which from scratch up to their successful end
- 9+ years of experience (since 2011) in Project Management / Agile Software Development
Certifications / Accreditations :
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Scrum Professional (ScrumAlliance)
- Certified Agile Leader (ScrumAlliance)
- Certified SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Agilist
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) Practitioner
- ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP), Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)
- Kanban Coaching Professional (KSD, KMP & KMM)
- Trained LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator
- Certified ToP Facilitator (ICA Ukraine)