Rubi Ho is a well-regarded strategic and organizational consultant, celebrated author, and founder and architect of the Strategic & Organizational Consultant (SaOL™) methodology and certification program. With an extensive background in organizational management, curriculum design, strategic leadership and executive coaching; Rubi’s direct and candid approach to consulting and issue resolution has earned him the trusted respect of CEO’s and their staff.
Logging over 20,000 consulting hours “in the trenches” with companies and their leaders, Rubi has pioneered leadership and executive coaching and certification programs that have changed the way organizations lead. As creator of the Strategic and Organizational Leadership (SaOL) methodology and certification program, Rubi has personally worked with over 40 different organizations transcending industry, size, company structure and geographic location.
Using SaOl and other custom consulting approaches, Rubi has helped organizations move from states of “divergence” to “convergence” by helping them strive towards organizational health and optimum performance- critical components to achieving personal and corporate success while charting a clear course for competitive advantage. A published author, Rubi has shared these leadership concepts while chronicling his own life story as a survivor escaping Saigon, one day before its fall.
▪ Procter & Gamble ▪ Marathon Petroleum ▪ Speedway ▪ MISO Energy ▪ United Way ▪ ▪ Peach State Freightliner ▪ Miami University ▪ ORR Corporation ▪ Vantiv ▪
▪ University of Cincinnati ▪ Gemalto ▪ Cincinnati Association of the Blind ▪
PAST EXPERIENCE: • Procter & Gamble: Senior Diversity Leadership & Corporate Training, Consumer Research
• Executive Coaching and Leadership Education Firm: Senior Leadership, Strategic Business Partner, Curriculum Design and Adjunct Professor (Penn State, TCU, Miami University of OH, University of Georgia)
METHODOLOGIES & ACCREDITATIONS:
• Creator of the Strategic and Organizational Leadership (SaOL™) Methodology and SaOL Consultant Certification Process
• M.S., Organizational Management - Mount Vernon Nazarene University
• M.A., Education/Curriculum Design - University of Colorado
• Executive Coaching Certification- Penn State