Agile Coach and Agile Consultant with Tata Consultancy Services. 6 years of experience as an Agile Coach across various business domains. Certified LeSS Practitioner, Certified SAFe® Program Consultant 4.0 (SPC4), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and a PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
Technology change agent helping organizations excel in adopting and using of Lean-Agile processes. Experienced in initiation, planning and enabling the use of agile methods and technology to solve business problems at local and organizational scale.
Summary of Agile/recent experience
Worked on various engagements to deliver solutions that focus on As-Is process assessments against industry best practices, identifying opportunities for improvement, developing a roadmap to reach the target operating model, designing and deploying To-Be processes, performing unit testing for the processes under deployment and conducting Organization/Role-specific trainings. He is also experienced in implementing solutions that moves departments and organizations to adopt Agile methods at larger scales using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
- Coached stakeholders from Senior Management to Agile team members to external partners, distributed around the globe in multiple aspects of adopting, applying, and understanding Agile, XP, Lean, Ideation, and Change Management.
- Encouraged a desire for continuous improvement, a longing for knowledge and a quest for best practices by implementing Communities of Practice, Lunch-and-Learns and Book Clubs.
- Worked with senior management to instill an agile culture by celebrating agile winning behavior. Used Gemba walks, metrics, and Voice of the teams and their clients, to identify agile winning behavior.
- Established an agile team maturation process that included a series of trainings and mentoring sessions supported by a playbook of best practices, Gemba walks, periodic team maturity assessments (using multi-level Agile Maturity Model), and ongoing monitoring and coaching.
- As an SPC4, trained and certified 125+ individuals (as of July 2016) with the SAFe® Agilist, SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master, SAFe® Practitioner and SAFe® PM/PO certifications.
- Other working roles have included serving as Scrum Master, Senior Scrum Master and SAFe® Release Train Engineer; organizing and facilitating such meetings as PI Planning, Release and Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives.